STALLS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL FOR INFORMATION
Our facility is located on 64 quiet country acres between Morrisville,
Clinton, Vernon and Sangerfield. We're just 2.5 miles south of Vernon
- A 64' x 144' indoor riding arena
- A 100' x 200' outdoor arena
- Use of a round pen if needed
- Large 12' x 12' matted box stalls
- Open field trails
- Group turnout in grass or dry lots varying by time of year/weather
- $325 per month stall board (horses 16.0 hh and over are additional)
- $400 per month for limited or no turnout
- Stall board includes first cut hay, a locally made feed fed twice daily (13% protein
3% fat 6.5% fiber), daily
turnout, daily stall cleanings and use of both arenas.
- $225 per month pasture board provides for a hay and
pasture diet only. All other services available are the same as they
are for stall boarded horses (such as complete use of the arena's).
- Receive a $25/month discount on the board of your second horse
- Certain other services such as vet, farrier, worm medicine, and
alternative feeds are the owners responsibility and expense but may be made available through us for an additional fee.
Click here for our
Boarding Agreement, Owner Information Sheet
Help keep your horse fit for that next show. Board by the day or by the
week and use both of the arenas.
- Daily rates and/or layovers $25 with an overnight stay (hay included), $10 for just the
day (hay and feed not included)
- Weekly $125
We also give consideration to renting the arena to small groups for
demonstrations or clinics. Please call or email for more information..